$100.00 – $310.00
’54-67 Stratocaster Sets
- Snappy, vintage sound with clarity , quack and punch.
- A5 staggered poles.
- 42 AWG wire
- Vintage or Modern Bridge
- Approximate specs:
- ’54 – 5.8k / 5.9k / 6.1k (Fender)
- ’58 – 6.0k / 6.2k / 6.5k (Fender)
- ’62 – 6.2k / 6.4k / 6.8k (Fender)
- ’64 – 6.4k / 6.5k / 7.0k (Fender)
- ’65 – 5.8k / 6.0k / 6.3k (CBS)
- ’67 – 6.0k / 6.2k / 6.6k (CBS)
Vintage Style Options:
- Middle Non-RWRP
- Lower wound Bridge (As per chart above with 42 AWG Wire)
- Wax potting
Modern Style Options:
- Middle RWRP (humbucking in 2 and 4)
- Hotter Bridge (roughly 1k hotter with 43 AWG wire)
- Wax potting or unpotted
“All I can say is WOW! What a huge improvement in tone they make They sound so much more full and dynamic. I compared them to 3 other guitars I have with single coils in them that I like and I can say that except for one of my other ones that might have a little more output than your, yours were the best sounding of the bunch!
I think you have a winner with these pickups. What I like about them is that every position and pickup combination sound different but still very good. The quack is there and so is the punch. Besides maybe trying a combo magnet set in the bridge I wouldn’t change a thing.”
-Tony F. ’54 Vintage/Modern